Use your Greater Iowa debit and credit cards with Apple PayTM, Google PayTM, and Samsung PayTM.
Greater Iowa Credit Union credit and debit card holders can now utilize Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. Use your mobile device for payment wherever mobile payment are accepted; just look for the icons on at the checkout. With mobile payment, instead of using your actual credit or debit card numbers when you add your card, a unique number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. So your actual card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with payment.
Click Here for Mobile Payments FAQ
Apple Pay is available in merchant apps and at hundreds of thousands of stores and restaurants ― and more in the near future. View the list of merchants at the Apple Pay site.
Apple Pay can be used on iPhone® 6, iPhone® 6 Plus, Apple WatchTM, iPad® Air 2 and iPad miniTM 3.
Add a card to your iPhone or iPad:
- On your iPhone, tap the plus icon next to Apple Pay in the upper-right corner. On your iPad, tap Add Card.
- Use the camera to capture the information on your debit or credit card. Then fill in any additional information needed, including the card security code.
- Tap Next. Your information will be verified and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay. You can verify your card any time after you add it to Passbook. Just return to Passbook and follow the steps.
- After your card is verified, tap Next. Then you can start using Apple Pay.
Pay with Apple Pay in stores:
- To pay with Apple Pay using your default card, hold your iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader with your finger held on Touch ID without pressing it.
- When your payment information is sent successfully, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Set-up your Greater Iowa card on Google Pay:
- Look for the app on your phone. Many Android devices already have the Google Pay (previously Android Pay) app preloaded; if your phone doesn't have the app, download it from Google Play. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
- Add your Greater Iowa debit or credit card by following the instructions in the app. It's as simple as taking a picture.
Pay with Google Pay
- Start tapping - unlock your phone and hold it near the terminal at one of the over one million store locations throughout the United States. Just look for the Google/Android icon at checkout. You don't even need to open the app. Google Pay can also be used for online purchases.
- A payment confirmation will appear once the transaction is complete, along with the merchant's name and number.
- If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock your device.
Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay works in more stores than any other mobile payment service.
- You must have one of the following devices: Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5.
- You must also have one of the following carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular or Verizon.
Set-up your Greater Iowa card on Samsung Pay Pay:
- Looks for the app on your phone. If your phone doesn't have the app, download it from Google Play. Touch add a credit card or debit card.
- Align your card and the device will automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Verify if needed (app will prompt you).
- Use your finger or a stylus to create your signature and save.
Pay with Samsung Pay - 3 Ways to Pay
- Swipe up from the home button. Or select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Or - Authorize payments by scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
- Or - Hover your phone over the in-store reader.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 active, S6 edge, S6 edge+ and Note 5 are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.