Electronic statements or eStatements are available for any Greater Iowa member. They are accessed through our online banking system and are the exact copies of what is mailed monthly. Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll get an email notification that your statement is available, sometimes days before you would receive a paper statement in the mail.
- Easy access on your computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Financial information is secure and safe online.
- Previous months statements, up to 18 months worth, will be available for viewing. Statement history begins with the month following eStatement registration.
- Get rid of an extra piece of mail and save a tree or two.
- eStatements are another FREE service for members.
Greater Iowa Credit Union's eStatements will contain all the same information as paper statements. You will have the same opportunities to contact us about any errors or problems.
- a computer with Internet access and an e-mail address to receive notifications.
- or a mobile device with Internet access and an email address to receive notifications.
- to open files in PDF, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. (Download here, if needed.)
- a printer (if you choose to print eStatements).
With each eStatement registration, one less paper statement is mailed and saves the credit union the cost of preparing the statement and postage. Remember, as a member of the credit union, less expense translates into more services, better rates and lower fees! Click here for full terms of service.