A Greater Iowa Credit Union debit card gives you flexibility. Use it to get cash from an ATM or to make purchases at most major retailers.
ATM card Safety Tips
- Have your cards ready before you arrive at the ATM.
- Make sure your transaction is complete before you leave the ATM.
- Make sure the ATM is well lit or you are comfortable using it after hours.
- Memorize you Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Do not give your PIN to others.
- Report a lost card immediately.
- Save all your receipts and verify them against your monthly statement.
- Do not withdraw money for strangers.
- Keep your card in a safe place.
- Protect the magnetic stripe of your ATM card.
- Avoid leaving your card exposed in a hot car.