Banzai Financial Literacy Program
As part of the eligibility requirements for Greater Iowa's Land-A-Grand Scholarship is completing the Banzai Financial Literacy Program. Please note, you do not have to complete all four modules at one time. The program saves your work and you can return to complete them at any time, however all components must be completed by April 30 to qualify for the scholarship.
Here are the login instructions:
- Go to greateriowacu.teachbanzai.com
- Register and create login.
Click SIGN UP and the chose STUDENT. Fill in your birthdate and click CONTINUE. Fill in your name and create a username and password.
- Use the class code C816BD.
- Complete the PRETEST module.
- Complete the LIFE SCENERIOS module. Get workbook here.
You will need the workbook for this section and you must complete this section before you start THE GAME as content from LIFE SCENERIOS is used in THE GAME.
- Start THE GAME.
Your objective is to save $2000 for your college fund. The game will take you through a series of scenarios and choices of how to spend your money. Good luck!
- Complete the POSTTEST.
See how much you've learned! Remember, the scholarship application has several questions referencing the topics covered.
- Once the Banzai program has been completed, you are ready to apply for the Land-A-Grand Scholarship.
Land-A-Grand Scholarship Application