Banzai Junior - Build Your Lemonade Stand
Greater Iowa Credit Union is excited to offer Banzai Junior, a financial literacy program for kids ages 8-12, at no cost to both members and non-members (or soon-to-be members).
It's all about trial and error. In Banzai, you make choices and experience the consequences of your actions in a fun and safe environment. The program follows a young girl as she sets out to learn about money by starting a lemonade stand, opening her first savings account, and saving for a new bike.
Program login instructions:
- Go to greateriowacu.learnbanzai.com
- Click on GET STARTED in the upper right corner. Select your age and click CONTINUE. Parents should help with a username, email address and password.
- The program has three parts:
- Pretest – helps to find out how much you already know about managing money.
- The Game – The main attraction! You’re gonna learn so much!
- Posttest – See how much you’ve learned.
Users can log in and out of the program at any time. The program does not have to completed all at one time; it automatically saves your progress. You can also start over or play the game multiple times or with friends. Have fun - you get to choose your own adventure, much like life!