The Greater Iowa Brand
Greater Iowa’s guiding principles
We will grow with our communities and our members by providing lifelong personal service and innovative financial products.
Greater Iowa Credit Union will become a pacesetter in the financial services industry.
Our core values
- Diversity: Greater Iowa will strive to enhance its products, processes and service so that people of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds may take advantage of them.
- Accountability: Greater Iowa will respect the human, fiscal and physical resources entrusted to us and remain open and proactive in implementing necessary change.
- Respect: Greater Iowa will treat its constituents with civility, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: Greater Iowa will utilize highly effective business practices to exceed expectations in offering superior member service.
- Integrity: Greater Iowa will embrace honesty, freedom, open communication, teamwork, cooperation and integrity in all credit union endeavors.
Using Greater Iowa’s visual identity
The use of Greater Iowa’s brand mark must remain consistent. Greater Iowa’s corporate mark (logo) consists of blue and white. The corporate blue is Pantone (PMS) 301.
We request that you not adjust or alter the logo in any way—except for size—and that prior to printing or electronic distribution of the logo submit a proof of how the logo will be used to the Greater Iowa marketing department for approval.
If you have any questions or need further graphic assistance, please contact the marketing staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.