There are no seats left for this event. Check back for future dates for this workshop!
Greater Iowa is hosting this workshop to help give you a greater understanding of fraud and security risks and tips on what you can do to help protect yourself.
Topics to be covered include:
- What identity theft is.
- How crooks access your personal information.
- When you have to give a SSN, and when you don’t.
- How to minimize risk of identity theft.
- Warning signs that you may be a victim of identity theft.
- What to do if you are a victim and where to get help.
Presenter: GICU CEO Scott Zahnle
Workshop is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.