What are the requirements for proof of insurance for my auto loan and where should they be sent?

Greater Iowa requires full coverage insurance on all vehicles valued over $2500 that are used to secure an auto loan. The deductible must be $1000 or less. Greater Iowa must be listed as the lien holder on the policy. The declaration page of the policy (or other document showing all requirements listed above) can be mailed (1509 Baltimore Drive, Ames, IA 50010), faxed (515-956-6946) or brought to a branch.

 Back To FAQ