Why can’t I transfer funds online?
Some common reasons that you may not be able to complete a transfer through online banking include:
- Either the sending or receiving account is dormant (has had no member generated transactions in the last 6 months)
- You have exceeded your maximum number of six electronic withdrawals from the savings account for the calendar month. You can still complete the transfer at a branch or ATM. We are not able to process a transfer over the phone in this situation.
- For a member to member transfer: you have entered in the information in a format that is not recognized. Example: John Doe 123456-131 would need to be entered in the following way:
- Member Number: 123456
- Account Number: 131
- First three letters of last name/business name: Doe
If you are transferring funds to a business type account (this includes Estates/Rep Payee accounts/Trusts in addition to business accounts) you will use the first three letters of the business name: The Doe Family Trust
- First three letters of last name/business name: The
Back To FAQ