What do I do if I lose my card or it's stolen?

During business hours, notify Greater Iowa immediately at 800.296.9064. If the credit union is closed, call 1.866.820.1073.

Greater Iowa does offer instant issue debit cards at all branch locations except Southgate in Ames. Proper identification is required. A small fee will be charged for the replacement card.

 Back To FAQ