At this time, balance transfers to Greater Iowa's Credit Card Suite can only be done at a branch location or by phone. To assist with the process, we recommend having the following documents collected.
- Driver's License or other proof of identification and address
- Your new Greater Iowa credit card account number
- Credit Card account numbers and payment addresses for the cards you wish to transfer the balance from
- Determine the amount you would like to transfer
For Balance Transfers within the branch, please see any MSR.
For Balance Transfers by phone, call 1-800-296-9064.
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards
Call 1.800.449.7728 to report a card lost or stolen. If the cardholder is outside of the country, call collect to 727.299.2449. To better assist customer service, please try to note where the card was lost or stolen and the last authorized transaction.
In case of theft, be sure to report it to the local authorities.
For assistance with your credit card account or making payments:
- Local call center: 1.800.296.9064
- Online chat is also available through the website Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payments can also be made at any branch location. Please see an member service representative for assistance.
VISA Customer Service (available 24 hours a day):
- For all cards except VISA Signature Rewards - 1.866.820.3923
- For VISA Signature Reward cardholders only - 1.866.820.3924
Remit Payment to:
Greater Iowa Credit Union
PO Box 660493
Dallas, TX 75266-0493
Mail Inquiries to:
P.O. Box 3112
Tampa, FL 33631-3112
CU Rewards Points