Greater Iowa Credit Union offers a variety of lending options to meet your individual needs, no matter where you find yourself in the home-buying process.
- No Application or Origination Fees
- Quick Closing Times
- USDA, VA, & FHA Loans Available
- Up to 97% Financing
The first step when buying a home is to work with your lender to get pre-qualified for your loan. You will provide some basic income and debt information so GICU can give you preliminary approval on the amount you can borrow. This is required by most realtors before they will show you any houses. Once you are pre-qualified, you are ready to house hunt!
Make an appointment today with
one of our Mortgage Loan Officers
Check current interest rates here!
Here are some of the loan programs we offer:
Clear in  and Free in 
Click here for details.
30, 20 and 15 Year Fixed
3/1, 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARM
To make the process even easier, be sure to have these documents ready for your first appointment:
- Current pay stubs for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent investment account statement
- Most recent retirement account statement
Are you in need of COVID-19 hardship assistance? CLICK HERE.
Additional Registered Mortgage Loan Originators
Greater Iowa Credit Union, in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). NMLS #1329773
Mortgage Loan Originators
Various fees based on loan amount can be charged (appraisals, title searches, mortgage filing fees, etc.).