Greater Iowa offers a variety of lending options to meet your individual needs, no matter where you find yourself in the home-buying process.
Are you in need of COVID-19 hardship assistance? CLICK HERE.
Due to an increased level of inquiries about mortgage options, it may take longer to return your call or reply to your email than we would like. Please know we will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.
Let's get started! Check current interest rates here!
Make an appointment today with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers
Here are some of the loan programs we offer:
Clear in 
Click here for details.
30, 20 and 15 Year Fixed
3/1, 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARM
To make the process even easier, be sure to have these documents ready for your first appointment:
- Current pay stubs for a 30-day period that includes year-to-date information
- W-2s from the previous two years
- If self-employed, federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent investment account statement
- Most recent retirement account statement
Additional Registered Mortgage Loan Originators
Greater Iowa Credit Union, in compliance with the S.A.F.E. Act, has successfully registered our experienced and skilled mortgage loan originators with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). NMLS #1329773
Mortgage Loan Originators