ATM (automated teller machine) cards are the simplest type of card for financial transactions. Currently, ATM cards are issued for GICU members who only have a savings account with credit union or do not qualify for a debit card.
Functions of the ATM card are limited to use with an ATM machine and include:
- withdrawing cash
- making deposits (at deposit-enabled ATMs)
- balance inquiries
- transfer funds between accounts
GICU ATM cards can be requested at any branch or by calling the contact center at 1.800.296.9064. ATM cards can also be instant-issued at the branch.
If your card is lost or stolen, please notify Greater Iowa immediately.
- During Business Hours: 1.800.296.9064
- After Business Hours: 1.800.383.8000
Need to set or reset your PIN?
- Obtain a reference number from GICU.
You can either call our Contact Center at 800.296.9064 or ask any staff member for “a reference number to reset your ATM PIN.”
- Call SHAZAM EasyPIN at 1.855.327.9746.
The interactive voice system will prompt you to enter:
- Last 4 digits of their ATM Card
- The 8 digit reference code
- The four digits you want your PIN to be
Once completed, the new PIN will be active immediately.