Fraud and Security Workshop
Greater Iowa is hosting this workshop to help give you a greater understanding of fraud and security risks as well as tips on what you can do to help protect yourself.
When: October 17, 2019 6:30 - 7:30PM
Where: Greater Iowa Credit Union Operations Center - 1509 Baltimore Drive, Ames IA 50010
Topics to be covered include:
- What identity theft is.
- How crooks access your personal information.
- When you have to give a SSN, and when you don’t.
- How to minimize risk of identity theft.
- Warning signs that you may be a victim of identity theft.
- What to do if you are a victim and where to get help.
Presenter: GICU CEO Scott Zahnle
To RSVP, fill out the form below!
Workshop is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.