GreaterCheckingTM pays a high rate of dividends, which are paid when eligibility requirements are met.1 The current dividend rate Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 3.04% and can be earned on account balances up to $20,000.2
- No minimum daily balance
- No monthly service fee
- No surcharge fee at Privileged StatusTM ATMs
- Refund of non-credit union ATM charges, up to $10 per month2
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE no usage limit debit card
- FREE eStatements
- Daily debit card transaction maximum: 20
- Debit card daily limits: $1,000 (pin-based) and $5,000 (signature-based)
- Minimum to open: $50
- Make at least 20 debit card purchases (PIN-based or signature- based) each month totaling $100.
- Have share (membership) account with a minimum balance of $5.00.
- Elect to receive eStatements
- Also must have one of the following:
- Direct deposit of at least $100/month in the account
- Make at least one payment via GICU bill pay
Ready to get started? Make the switch today!
GreaterChecking Account Disclosure
Terms & Conditions
1. Requirements for GreaterCheckingTM - These requirements must be met, post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle in order to receive the high dividend rate and other benefits:
- Have a share (membership) account with a minimum balance of $5.00.
- Have at least twenty (20) debit card purchases totaling $100 (PIN based or signature based) from their Greater Iowa debit card, and the purchases must post and settle prior to the close of business on the last business day of the month.
- The membership associated with the GreaterCheckingTM account must elect to receive electronic statements (e-Statements) in lieu of paper statements by registering or linking for e-Statements* with a valid email address; please see the Electronic Statement Disclosure in the Membership Agreement for further information on this product.
- Have a direct deposit of at least $100 per month in the GreaterCheckingTM account or at least one payment made via Greater Iowa bill pay from the GreaterCheckingTM account (internal transfers are excluded and do not qualify) prior to the close of business on the last business day of the month.
2. High dividend rate Annual Percentage Yield (APY) will be earned on balance up to $20,000. APY is accurate as of 02/01/2019.
3. Refund usage fees up to $10/month for using out-of-network or non-Privileged Status™ ATMs. Refunds are only paid if member qualifies that month.